Take it on your next adventure!
Leave your email or phone number below and get notified when All-Weather Denim Slim Straight - Heritage Rinse - is back in stock.
All-Weather Denim Slim Straight - Heritage Rinse
SEE WHAT OTHER DUERS ARE SAYING
- Kim P.Verified BuyerReviewingAll-Weather Denim Slim Straight - Heritage Rinse 28 / 32I recommend this productHeight 5'5" - 5'8"Weight 120 - 140 lbsWhat adventures did you get up to with your DUER piece? Everyday ActivityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoExcellent fit and vey comfortable
Definitely my favourite pair of jeans.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CathleenReviewingAll-Weather Denim Mid Rise Slim StraightI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest hiking jeans EVER
Very soft and stretchy denim fabric! The fit is GREAT.
One thing though - I am 5' 1", 110lbs, I wish the jeans came in a 30 in length. They would be hard to hem, because I like the Duer logo on the back of the leg, it looks sporty.
I do hiking, walking, exploring and Plein Air Painting professionally, (that's painting outside with a travel easel). These jeans will be great for painting outdoors also.
The Washing instructions say :
Cold water wash, no bleach, hang to dry.
I think it will take DAYS for the jeans to dry, has anyone tried putting them in the drier?
- AndriyReviewingAll-Weather Denim Mid Rise Slim StraightI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Look and Functionality
Got these for my girlfriend for our recent trip o Chicago. They protected against winds and now protect from drizzle and light rain. She looks good too!
- Natalie W.Verified BuyerReviewingAll-Weather Denim Slim Straight - Heritage RinseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAll-Weather Denim
Great pants! Fit is on the larger side, so I would size down. Warm and weather-proof for winter!
- Christine O.ReviewingAll-Weather Denim Mid Rise Slim StraightI recommend this productWhat adventures did you get up to with your DUER piece? Everyday Activity, HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHigh quality
I love these jeans. They are tough, but comfortable. I was worried about breathability because of the water resistant fabric, but I wasn’t too warm or sweaty wearing them. The fit is lovely, and the dark denim is classy enough for a night out.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
You May Also Like
Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars362 Reviews$135 - $139
Performance Denim Mid Rise Slim StraightRated 4.8 out of 5 stars406 Reviews$99 - $139
The Only Tee V-NeckRated 4.8 out of 5 stars26 Reviews$49
Live Free Jumpsuit$149