Who We Are & What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes. The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and benefits package, the opportunity for career advancement, product discounts, and a fun and welcoming work environment!
Reporting to the Director of Operations with a dotted line to the Sales Director, this role is perfect for a Customer Service professional.
The successful candidate will be responsible for -
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries.
- Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty.
- Facilitate customer needs with pricing, UPC codes, vendor agreements, routing guides and ensure all departments are updated and abide by these regulations.
- Communicate sales tools and business process updates clearly to the retail partners and sales representatives
- Work closely with sales manager to ensure all operational wholesale needs are met such as; order forms, ongoing reporting, management tools, B2B platform, sample management
- Communicates effectively within the customer service team and across departments and implements process improvements
- Work hand in hand with Inventory team ensuring constant communication regarding account inventory management, delivery dates, and fulfillment
- This position reports to Director of Operations with a dotted line to the Sales Director
- Administrative duties as required
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 5 years, with increasing responsibilities, within customer service
- University/College graduate or equivalent work experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and strong organization skills required
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer software skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to train and support team members on systems and procedures
- Ability to establish priorities, work & think independently as well in a team
- Experience using ERP software such as SAP
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!