Who We Are And What We're Looking For
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle in, to pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
We’re expanding our doors outside of Vancouver for the first time, and are looking for an entrepreneurial Store Manager to bring creativity and leadership to our Toronto team! Having a passion for customer service is a must, along with embodying our DUER values of authenticity and adventure.
Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to own and strategize all aspects of store operations, sales, and team development - along with growing our DUER community in Toronto!
- Strategize, lead, and execute all day to day operations at our DUER Toronto Flagship Store
- Develop, implement, and maintain in-store merchandising plans to the highest standard
- Oversee all inventory management processes (product replenishment, back stock maintenance, shipping/receiving, inventory counts)
- Strategize and collaborate with Retail HQ to update and implement retail policies and procedures
- Manage and optimize all store budget and profitability goals
- Prepare and analyze all financial and merchandise reports
- Ensure KPI and store sales goals are always met and exceeded
- Lead by example on the sales floor and coach all staff in the moment
- Strategize and execute all marketing and traffic driving initiatives
- Ensure customer experience is exceptional and strategize new and creative ways to engage with all customers
- Plan and grow the Toronto DUER community through store events, partnerships, and local ambassadors
- Become an internal product knowledge expert and truly live and breathe the DUER brand
- Own all HR functions related to recruiting, onboarding, team development, scheduling, payroll, and performance management
- Lead, develop, and coach all retail staff to provide world-class customer service, reach store goals, build authentic relationships with customers, and operate efficient/effective store operations
- 5+ years retail management experience - preferred
- Post-secondary education or university degree - preferred
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience in fashion/performance apparel industry
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Passion for customer service
- Operational excellence
- Highly professional organized self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Fun and upbeat personality
- Natural leader with the ability to develop and inspire a team
- Embody what it means to be a DUER
- Drive to grow the DUER community and expand our reach, one pant at a time