Who We Are And What We're Looking For
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle in, to pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
In conjunction with the Director of Planning the successful candidate will be directly involved with the global flow of inventory having a direct impact on the financial success of the Company.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for the following.
- Audit Company inventory software systems including spot counts regularly
- Reconcile inventory monthly, investigating anomalies and reporting to Finance in a timely manner
- Preparing, submitting and following up on purchase orders with vendors
- Assessing & recommending changes to replenish formulas
- Analyzing historical sales trends and preparing forecast data
- Developing statistical forecast models and evaluating results
- Operating, providing support for users, and enforcing correct procedures on systems related to inventory, sales orders, and shipping (Stitch labs, Top Shelf and Shopify)
- Coach & mentor the DC team in inventory logistics
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will have -
- Minimum 3 - 5 years, with increasing responsibilities, within supply chain, logistics, purchasing experience, preferably in the apparel industry
- University/College graduate or equivalent work experience; in Supply Chain Management, Operations or Logistics
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and strong organization skills required
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer software skills; experience with supply & demand planning tools/systems
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of computerized barcode inventory systems/accounting procedures
- Able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to train and support team members on systems and procedures
- Ability to establish priorities, work & think independently as well in a team
- Have your own vehicle
If this sounds like you, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com!