Who We Are & What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle into pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, Dish and DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard working, and detail oriented Inventory Analyst/Planner to join our team.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Inventory Analyst will be responsible for analysing sales by channel and forecasting future needs based on both historic sales trends and future sales targets.
- Develop, communicate and execute financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing and financial objectives of the brand
- Develop assortment plans to the style-colour level by channel
- Develop sales projections and inventory flow for key items
- Recommend seasonal merchandise flow strategies that maximize sales, profitability and customer expectations
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities to business and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals; conduct hindsight analysis to incorporate learnings into current and future plans
- Exhibit initiative to look beyond the everyday business to look for opportunities to maximize sales potential
- Provide other analysis related to driving business goals (e.g. hindsights, etc.)
- 3-5 years merchandise planning and analytics experience
- Previous experience with merchandise and planning systems.
- Strong ability to see the merchandise vision and translate the vision into viable plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
- Excellent team player as well as the ability to work independently.
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Capable of effective multiple demand management from a variety of sources and adapts well to change.
- Knowledge and experience using Google Drive
- College certificate or University degree is required
If this sounds like you and are interested in working with a fun, creative, and independent company, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com