Who We Are & What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
We are looking for a creative, technically strong Graphic Designer with UX chops to join our team in Vancouver. Reporting to the Creative Team Lead in the Brand Experience Department, this role will work alongside an existing Graphic Designer to support the development of all creative, specifically focusing on digital campaign development and online customer experience. Experience is a must, as is passion and spirit!
- Lend a creative perspective to the execution of all marketing campaigns, helping to inform creative vision and channel strategy;
- Perform best in class design work with compelling, creative and solution oriented design;
- Design digital assets as directed by marketing stakeholders - online advertisements, emails, social assets and more;
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to build UX frameworks for a best-in-class web experience across websites and brands;
- Ensure graphic deliverables across digital, print and out of home are on-brand, on-budget and on-time;
- Support in all Photoshop requirements;
- Support in all file management.
- 2-3 years experience in graphic design with a focus on UX and web
- Experience in digital layouts
- Pre-press knowledge
- Proficiency in digital file formats
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in related field of study
- Strong communication skills and passion to work on teams and with others
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a must! We are a dynamic start up and looking for someone who wants to make an immediate impact, and grow with us.
Required skills -
- CSS, HTML
- Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong visual brainstorming skills
- Sketch an asset
- Photography and videography always an asset
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org