Who We Are And What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Reporting to the Director of Brand Experience, the Brand Marketing Manager is a creative superstar who will be responsible for building brand awareness through content ideation and production, the management of editorial and studio photoshoots, overseeing the development and production of all marketing materials (from offline sales materials to digital ads), and supporting sales through the direction of marketing initiatives and in-store experience for retail channels. This role will manage the brand experience team, currently including a Graphic Designer and a Marketing Project Coordinator but poised to grow.
Creative Producer & Content Strategist
- Working alongside Design and the Executive team, determine creative concepts to bring the brand and product to life, and bring together the teams to execute on those concepts;
- Support the development of key narratives across visual media;
- Ideate, plan and execute photoshoots - video, editorial, campaign and in-studio - on a monthly cadence;
- Ensure photoshoots are on schedule and on budget;
- Lead the brand experience team (including copywriters and graphic designers) in the development of all sales materials, including catalogues, lookbooks, POP, signage and more;
- Support review and report on successes of creative to improve planning for following cycles.
- Own the marketing calendar to ensure creative alignment across channels;
- Support the development of global brand strategy and positioning; enrolling and engaging internal teams to adopt it consistently across all consumer touch points in retail and wholesale;
- Develop the campaign briefs - including all primary messaging - in line with marketing calendar;
- Lead, support and mentor Brand Experience team.
- Alongside the retail Store Managers, own the development of the quarterly retail marketing calendar, including in-store campaigns, external advertising (online and off), and activations;
- Develop ideas to drive community growth and engagement, including partnerships and contests;
- Support the planning of the in-store experience and launch strategy for new markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing
- 2+ years experience in the apparel industry
- 2+ years experience managing photoshoots and creative campaigns for B2C brand
- 1+ year managing direct reports
- Creative, analytical and detail-oriented
- Stylish/interested in style, and with an eye for fashion
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and adapt to shifting priorities
- A strong understanding of storytelling and excellent writing skills
- Ability to manage a project from beginning to end
- Experience in brand management and developing content to speak to specific groups
- Photography, Graphic Design or Photoshop an asset
- Copywriting skills an asset
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org