- Joanne B.Verified BuyerReviewingAll-Weather Shirt Jacket - Black XSI recommend this productHeight 5'1" - 5'4"Weight Under 120 lbsWhat adventures did you get up to with your DUER piece? Travelling, Everyday ActivityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat
Looks greatFitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Renee M.Verified BuyerReviewingAll-Weather Shirt Jacket - Black SI recommend this productHeight 5'5" - 5'8"Weight 120 - 140 lbsWhat adventures did you get up to with your DUER piece? Everyday ActivityRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat jacket.
Great jacket!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Annette N.Verified BuyerReviewingAll-Weather Shirt Jacket - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAll around practical shirt jacket
A stylish oversized shirt jacket that can be worn with just about any clothing decor and it’s great in windy or rainy weather as well as a shell over a sweater.
- Elise S.Verified BuyerReviewingAll-Weather Shirt Jacket - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLOVE this jacket!!
I loooooove this jacket so so much. It is just the right amount of oversized to fit a sweater beneath for layering, without being gigantic. I would order your usual size (or if you don't want that little bit of oversized, size down... but don't!!). Warm enough to wear through the (Vancouver) winter layered with a warm sweater, so I think it'll be perfect on it's own in the spring and fall. Water resistance performs well, haven't gotten wet yet. Much sharper look than your average fuzzy shacket - fabric finish looks great.
- Rose H.ReviewingAll-Weather Shirt JacketI recommend this productHeight 5'5" - 5'8"Weight 141 - 160 lbsWhat adventures did you get up to with your DUER piece? Biking, Everyday Activity, Hiking, TravellingRated 3 out of 5 stars9 months agoWorks well, but super unflattering
I wanted this to be more fitted than the photo, so I sized down to a XS when I usually wear a M, and it’s still looser cut than I was hoping. The pockets don’t have a closure, so when the jacket is buttoned on someone with wide hips, the pockets kind of fold out to make your waist look about 6” wider than it is. I like how it looks unbuttoned, but that sort of defeats the purpose of it being a stand in for a soft shell jacket for riding a bike. I wish it was more like the trucker cut of the men’s jacket, instead of being hip-length but not cut for hips.
It seems to have good water resistance.FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5